WWi Learning Opportunities
The Work Wellness Institute (WWi) provides a wide range of educational tools using industry leading research and subject matter expertise to help individuals and organizations create safe, healthy and inclusive workplaces.
We offer a variety of e-courses that are evidence-based, topical and relevant to all industries. You can enroll by choosing from the options below, but before you do, make sure to read about our professional development credit opportunities.
Interested in professional development credits?
By attending a course, you can be eligible to receive a Certificate of Attendance (especially helpful for those association or organizational proof of record requirements). Certificates are issued for free for WWi and Organizational Members, or for those looking to attend individual courses, a $25 administration fee is applied. Need more information? Learn more here about the certification program offered by the Work Wellness Institute.
Non-Members (INDIVIDUAL COURSE TOPICS)
- Access our evidence-based self-paced and instructor-led e-courses
- Professional Development Accreditation Opportunities: (optional) all educational resources with fees include a certificate, and for all educational resources available free of charge, certificates are available for a $25 administration fee. Certificates can be provided upon request, please email [email protected]
MEMBERS (BEST VALUE)
The features below apply to both WWi and Organizational Members:
- Enjoy our evidence-based self-paced and instructor-led e-courses at a discounted price
- Unlimited certificates
**Reminder for Organizational Members**
In order to receive Certificates of Attendance, Organizational Members need to enter their Organization ID provided by their organization as follows:
- At the creation of their account on our WWi Campus site for new Organizational Members
- Update their profile each year with the new Organization ID provided by their organization on our Organizations for existing Organizational Members
Interested in becoming a member?
Explore the benefits today!