Become a Member
Members of WWi receive these benefits:
- Participate in webinars that connect your work to the most recent national and
-Individual Members: receive free certificates of attendance for participating in
live and on demand webinars (recognized toward continued accreditation with
many professional organizations).
-Organizational Members: Professional organizations can join WWi and pay
one membership fee, which provides free WWi webinar certificates for all
- Keep informed about the field of work wellness with access to our research papers and
case studies, .and the latest international evidence-based publications.
- Receive WWi newsletters detailing:
-Upcoming webinars on work and health;
-Resources, highlights and events related to recruiting and retaining people with
- Discounted rates on WWi work wellness online curriculum.
- Discounted rates on events such as conferences and breakfast networking presentations.
- Membership in the Harnessing Talent: Alliance for Recruiting and Retaining Canadians with Disabilities, which provides access to exclusive free webinars and resources to improve workplace practices on hiring, accommodation and inclusion of people with disabilities.
- As a member of WWi, you will help shape our future and work toward our mission to be a global catalyst for health in the workplace.
- Participate in breakfast networking events and conferences and connect with peers,
professionals, employers and government policymakers.
- Join an online group sharing best practices related to recruiting and retaining people with
- Raise awareness of your organization through our newsletter and our social media
- Promote your organization’s ongoing related events on our social media channels.
- Increase your organization’s reach, as we invite organizational members to co-host
webinars and other events, cross-develop curriculum, co-brand programs, and submit
abstracts to our conferences.
- Embed any of our 200+ recorded webinar videos on your website.
- Human resources professionals
- Vocational rehabilitation specialists
- Business leaders
- Case managers
- Disability management professionals
- Insurance professionals
- Labour/union worker representatives
- Occupational health and safety professionals
- Occupational therapists
- Wellness coordinators
- Worker’s compensation employees
|Individual Professional Membership||People Receiving Disability Benefits||$90 - Year Individual Professional||$20 - People receving Disability Benefits - 1 Year|
|$225 - Individual Professional - 3 Years||$50 - People receving Disability Benefits - 3 Years|