Enjoy the Benefits
Join the dedicated individuals and organizations supporting the Work Wellness Institute (WWi). Help us expand our ongoing research, free webinars and new projects related to safe, healthy and inclusive workplaces.
Individual MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
3 Year: Individual Membership
1 Year: Individual Membership
For persons living with a chronic health condition (unemployed/on disability), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options for discounted membership prices.
Members of WWi receive these benefits
- Participate in our webinars; individual members receive free certificates of attendance for participating in
live webinars, organizational members pay a one membership fee for free certificate access.
- Keep informed about the field of work wellness with access to our research papers and case studies.
- Gain access to our e-courses, including instructor-led and self-paced courses, led by subject matter experts in the work wellness field.
- Discounted rates on WWi work wellness online curriculum.
- Membership in the Harnessing Talent: Alliance for Recruiting and Retaining Canadians with Disabilities, which provides access to free resources to improve workplace practices on hiring, accommodation and inclusion of people with disabilities.
- Connect with peers, professionals, employers and government policymakers.
- Join an online group sharing best practices related to recruiting and retaining people with disabilities.
- Access our Speakers Bureau, which can be used for any professional event in need of a recognized work wellness speaker, to present best practices, case studies, and relevant research.
Recognition (for organization memberships)
- Raise awareness of your organization through our newsletter and our social media channels.
- Increase your organization’s reach, as we invite organizational members to co-host webinars and other events, cross-develop curriculum, co-brand programs, and submit abstracts to our conferences.
- Embed any of our 200+ recorded webinar videos on your website.