Panel Webinar – Experts on Gradual Return to Work
- Presentation Slides – Diana Vissers
- Presentation Slides – Chris Back
During this period when businesses are re-opening and a large number of workers are returning to their jobs, our panelists will speak to mental health, safety planning for re-opening workplaces, and measures to promote wellness and health. This webinar aims to help our audience maintain safety and productivity during a period of transition and address potential challenges for HR professionals, employees and employers. Attendees will be better prepared to advise and empower workers and employers on possible issues arising from the planned return to work and learn ways to pro-actively approach their own behaviour and responsibilities during this period.
- The planning and preparations required to safely restart organizations set up and manage re-entry procedures;
- Help navigate mental health issues arising from returning to work during the pandemic;
- Setting realistic expectations for transitioning back into a formal workplace.