You will learn:
- What is the expected life trajectory after a severe occupational injury
- How permanent the different life situations are
what are the determinants of RTW
- What are the connections between different life situations and working at a later stage in life
- The vast majority of workers will return to work after a severe occupational injury
- The current life situation (working, rehabilitation, full disability) is a strong predictor of later working after a serious occupational injury.
- The probability of return to work decreases significantly with time, thus rehabilitation and return to work programs should start as soon as possible.
- The probability of recovery after a severe occupational injury is relatively high even for those with long-term disabilities, so the promotion of return to work is highly recommended also for this target group.