You will learn
- How to use organizational policies and practices to improve employee and employer outcomes
- How to weave an integrated approach focused on working conditions into organizational improvement processes
- Where to find case examples and resources to implement integrated approaches to safety, health, and well-being
- Organizations may struggle to improve employee and employer outcomes unless they use an upstream systems approach to focus on improving the working conditions that influence safety, health, and well-being.
- Working conditions are often at the root cause of poor health, safety, and well-being outcomes. Improving them optimizes employee and employer outcomes.
- Best practice examples & resources exist that can help you improve outcomes.